Luke, Han, and Princess Leia will be back in the new “Star Wars” film, according to George Lucas.
Geeks and Jedis across the galaxy are buzzing over the news that JJ Abrams will be directing the new Star Wars movie.
That’s no farm, that’s a spaceship. A man in Tennessee has set out to build a life-size replica of Star Wars’ Millennium Falcon.
“Darth Vader, Disney just bought Star Wars. What are you going to do next?”
Disney buys the Star Wars galaxy and promises to release the next story in the Star Wars Saga.
Grab your geeky friends and head to Las Colinas for Dallas Comic Con’s Fan Days! You can meet celebrity guests like Stan Lee, Bruce Campbell, and Sean Astin!
A flash mob of orchestra players surprise shoppers with a performance of the theme from “Star Wars.”
A new version of Angry Birds, the highest selling video game franchise of all time, will join forces with one of the most popular film franchises in history, Star Wars. USA Today is reporting that […]
We’re not sure about you, but we know there are few things better than spending a hot summer night with some ice cream and a good movie. So we asked our on-air personalities to give […]
Part of the fun of having a pet bird is teaching it to mimic whistles or phrases. Somewhere out there, a Star Wars fan got the brilliant idea to teach his parakeet to tweet like […]
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Did you watch @KROQ's #WeenieRoast this weekend? RT your favorite part of the concert! bit.ly/16271WT 8 hours ago