Readers of Rolling Stone recently named Creed as the most cringe-worthy band of the 90s.
Chad’s not cool, but he’s okay with that and he thinks you secretly appreciate that too.
This is how Avril reminds us that she’s engaged to Chad Kroeger.
Avril Lavigne and her husband-to-be, Chad Kroeger, are coming together to raise funds for her foundation.
The Nickelback frontman doesn’t really care what you think. He’s in love.
Avril spills exclusive details of writing and recording with Chad Kroeger of Nickelback. Perhaps this partnership was also a source of inspiration — the singer has completed enough material for a new album.
Avril Lavigne has been Tweeting up a storm about her time in the studio. It started on February 28, when the singer asked her Twitter followers to guess which Canadian she was working with and […]
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- .@ConanOBrien points out that @taylorswift13's '22' isn't an 'accurate representation' : bit.ly/11iyEIl 37 minutes ago