After teasing an announcement with her six-second #BeyHereNow clip yesterday, Beyonce has released new music, or at least a snippet of new material, in a commercial for Pepsi. The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of […]
His recent split from Katy Perry isn’t slowing John Mayer down one bit. In a Google Plus Hangout with Billboard yesterday, Mayer announced a new tour – his first in three years – after battling throat […]
This week on Glee the kids of New Directions reveal their musical guilty pleasures. And some should definitely be more embarrassed than others about the songs they play when no one else is around. Like […]
Just in time for the release of The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake unleashes the official video for the album’s second single “Mirrors.” The dramatic clip opens on a young woman clad in mid-century underwear, crying […]
Peter Gene Hernandez was born in Hawaii to a musical family (everyone played an instrument and sang and/or performed). Early influences were Elvis, Little Richard and Motown. As a teenager he moved to Los Angeles […]
Amid a few questions with regard to naming her new tour the Mrs. Carter Show, Beyonce comes strong with her first new track in years “Bow Down” when she delivers the line, ” I took […]
When fans last heard Justin Timberlake, he was a spry 25-year-old hell-bent on bringing sexy back. Now, at 32, he’s more interested in being suave and debonair in his Tom Ford suit and tie with […]
In their latest video for “Why Am I The One,” GRAMMY winners fun.explore the indignities of being a suitcase. Or perhaps, the indignities of going on tour. In a clever play on the lyric, “Why […]
OneRepublic are back and tearing it up with their single “If I Lose Myself.” With a new album, Native, scheduled for release on March 26 (check out a preview if you can’t wait to hear […]
This past weekend saw the release of the latest single from One Direction, and it’s not just any single. The 1D mash-up of two old school New Wave favorites from 1978, Blondie’s “One Way or […]
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... Dallas Stars New Jersey Reveal Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos
- 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert...
- Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot... 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De...
- Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love...
- Could sibling rivalries be just as damaging to mental health as peer #bullying? cbsloc.al/17h7Z1Y 8 hours ago