A Danish theater company tried to make Amy Winehouse’s dad give over the rights to her music and he said no, no, no.
The late singer’s father would like it to be a “Live Aid-type concert” that will honor his daughter with hours of music.
Nearly a year after Amy Winehouse’s tragic death, her dad is speaking out against her ex-husband, who he blames for his daughter’s drug problems. Last night, Mitch Winehouse revealed to Piers Morgan that his daughter’s ex, Blake Fielder-Civil, who was the inspiration for Amy’s 2006 album, ‘Back to Black,’ was the one who introduced her to hard drugs.
Recently, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Amy Winehouse[/lastfm]‘s father, Mitch Winehouse, announced that he would be writing a memoir dedicated to the life of Amy with proceeds going to the Amy Winehouse Foundation which helps children in need. While […]
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- RT @CBS11Larry: Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Kaufman and Van Zandt County until 5:45pm. cbsloc.al/qGFQzF #TXWX 2 hours ago