“Chasing Shakespeare” is a compelling mix of magic, folklore, and Shakespeare that combine to make an irresistible love story. Don’t miss your chance to see this film tonight!
Tony sits down with Marketing Manager Sarah Marren to talk about all the great things that happen daily at the Disneyland Resort.
There are so many fabulous resturants aboard the Disney Magic, so how do you choose where to dine? Tony talks to Marcus, Food Manager and Excutive Chef of The Disney Magic, to help him decide.
Fun is the magic word aboard the Disney Magic. One of the most popular events are the deck parties. And one of the most popular crew members is Andy, Entertainment Host . He sits down […]
Have you ever wondered how many towels get used a day aboard the Disney Magic? Or, who makes the towel art? Then Marco, the Executive House Keeper, is the one to ask.
Of course you are bringing the kids, it’s a Disney Cruise! But, you want some time for yourself as well right? Don’t worry Disney has it covered for you. There are activities for kids 3 […]
On the Disney Magic your waiter at dinner always knows your name. The food is always top notch. You get to move from theme restaurant to restaurant. It always runs so smoothly. How do they […]
There is so much to see and do on the Disney Magic you will need a Cruise Director to help you out. Well, Tony has found one! Tony gets the scoop from Disney Magic Cruise […]
Tony is looking for a new Mickey Mouse to take home with him from the cruise. Who better to ask where he can buy one on the Disney Magic, then Lauren the Merchandise Manager.
Tony catches up with Matt, the Disney Magic Marketing Manager. Matt has tales of Fireworks and Pirates about the ship.
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Find out if you should be going to see the Hangover. @KVILJulieFisk tells you >>> cbsloc.al/11dJaus 1 hour ago