Social media lit up as the lights went out during the Super Bowl last night. Here are some of the best reactions from celebrities and our very own Lite FM family.
‘Tis the season to check out Christmas on Main Street in Grapevine!
Reunion Tower welcomes the addition of the Perot Museum to downtown Dallas. Check out the video of the light display!
Lite FM – The Christmas Station was proud to be a part of the Fort Worth Parade of Lights. A great tradition at Sundance Square. See some of the amazing lit up floats rolling down the streets of Fort Worth.
The Chinese Lantern Festival returns to Fair Park for an encore. If you missed it during the State Fair, here’s your chance to see the magic!
Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas gets in the Halloween spirit with a spooky light show! Check out all the spooky faces and images!
Halloween has become as big of a decorating holiday as Christmas, and one homeowner took the next leap, matching his blinking lights with PSY’s ‘Gangnam Style’
A clever home owner sets up the Halloween lights on his house to sing and flash to Psy’s “Gangnam Style.” You’ve gotta see this video!
You’ve gotta check out the lights on the Omni Hotel this weekend! The display is celebrating the Red River Rivalry between Texas & OU this weekend.
It documents the highs and lows of her relationship with an ex. “I just felt like I needed to reground myself, back out in the countryside and not have anything effect me or lose my focus,” the singer says.
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Did you watch @KROQ's #WeenieRoast this weekend? RT your favorite part of the concert! bit.ly/16271WT 2 hours ago