Zach Galifianakis rescues a woman from homelessness and takes her to the premiere of “The Hangover: Part 3″ as his date. Give this guy an award!
One man trolls Abercrombie & Fitch by donating the brand’s clothing to the homeless.
Last week a photo of Officer Lawerence DePrimo kneeling beside a homeless, Jeffrey Hillman, giving the man a pair of boots went viral. Now according to the New York Times Hillman is barefoot again. Why […]
Local celebrities will be the ones serving lunch at this fabulous event committed to helping homeless families in Dallas.
Family Gateway is a fabulous program that provides housing and services for families with children that are struggling through homelessness. It was started by former Dallas mayor Annette Strauss and has been helping homeless families in […]
With Julie DeHarty and David Rancken out on vacation, Gene & Julie are telling tales about the times they have had to call 911 during the morning show. Their stories will have you falling off […]
Lynn Sipiora from The Samaritan Inn talks to Gene and Julie about the shelter and what makes it different from other shelters.
Bringing Hope and Stability To Lives! Find out more about helping the homeless in our community. Metro Haven of Love.
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Collect all the Abercrombie & Fitch clothing from your closet and help us #DitchTheFitch. Find out more! cbsloc.al/10g75xQ 2 hours ago