Tony chats about who he thinks will win big at the Grammys on Sunday. Find out what his predictions are!
He stands with Kanye West, Jay-Z, The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach, fun., and Mumford & Sons as the six artists who have six nominations each, topping all other artists.
Cliches be damned, it was a fun. night at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert on CBS, with the band performing and getting nominations in all four major categories: Album, Song and Record of the Year, and Best New Artist. Kelly Clarkson, The Black Keys and Frank Ocean all grabbed multiple nominations as well.
The long list of country nominees also included Taylor Swift, Ronnie Dunn, country supergroup The Time Jumpers, the Eli Young Band, Dierks Bentley, Zac Brown, and Jamey Johnson.
It’s the first time the show, happening on December 5, has taken place outside of Los Angeles.
Wednesday night, the recording industry and all of America were abuzz with pageantry and promise as the 2011 Grammy Nominations were announced at the Grammy Nominations Concert at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles. We […]
Tonight is the night we’ve all been waiting for! Tonight is the Grammy Nominations Concert at 10pm PT/ET on CBS. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]LL Cool J [/lastfm] will host the amazing night of stars, performances and Grammy excitement. […]
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Starting Tue u could win up to $5,000 if u guess the correct amount of money in the KVIL Hi Lo Cash jackpot! Details: kvil.com/hi-lo-game 58 minutes ago