Bill Bragg has been the voice of Big Tex for 11 years, and he will not be returning for the 2013 State Fair of Texas. He speaks about the dismissal and the heartbreak.
Three wonderful exhibits are wrapping up their time in North Texas. Don’t miss your last chance to see Chihuly, the Dead Sea Scrolls, or the Chinese Lantern Festival!
The Chinese Lantern Festival returns to Fair Park for an encore. If you missed it during the State Fair, here’s your chance to see the magic!
Despite the loss of Big Tex, the 2012 State Fair of Texas is shaping up to be one of the best years on record.
BREAKING NEWS: Big Tex has caught fire at the State Fair of Texas.
Here is everything you need to know about this year’s State Fair of Texas!
As the State Fair draws closer, make plans to attend a dazzling new attraction, the Chinese Lantern Festival!
Abel Gonzalez wins the 2012 Big Tex Choice Awards “Best Taste” for his Deep Fried Jambalaya.
Deep fried mac-n-cheese sliders. If you aren’t already licking your lips, then just wait until you hear the rest of the finalists!
Don your fanciest boas, tiaras, and tutus and take your kids to the Texas Discovery Gardens for a spot of tea. It’s a Fancy Nancy themed tea party! There will be tons a fun activities in store, and you won’t want to miss this!
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Hang on to your hats! NOAA Predicts 'Extremely Active' Hurricane Season: cbsloc.al/124nc4t 4 hours ago