The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame announced its inductees for 2013 at a press conference held at the Nokia Theater L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles today, and two solo acts who have been eligible for years have finally been voted in: Donna Summer and Randy Newman. (Artists are eligible 25 years after their first release.)
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s 2013 ballot is out, and disco icons Donna Summer and Chic are both up for induction this year.
Bee Gees cofounder Barry Gibb will make his debut on the hallowed stage of the Grand Ole Opry this month.
From her disco days to her reinvention in the 1980s and beyond, Donna Summer was a one of a kind star in the music world. Known famously as the Queen of Disco, Summer scored four […]
We just thought we’d have a little fun with some pictures of Julie Deharty and Leigh Ann with our friends from JibJab. Leigh Ann doesn’t even know what we’ve done!
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Hang on to your hats! NOAA Predicts 'Extremely Active' Hurricane Season: cbsloc.al/124nc4t 1 hour ago