Glamor and glitz as only Hollywood can do it, celebs modeled their fashions on the red carpet at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmys last night. Who was the best and worst dressed?
Esquire Magazine named 35-year-old Christina Hendricks their “Most Beautiful Woman” and rightly so: Hendricks evokes an old-school Hollywood glamor that is direly missing among the waif-ish teen icons of today.
There’s suddenly great news for men with paunches: Christina Hendricks says women love their men, even if they are a bit chunky.
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- .@ConanOBrien points out that @taylorswift13's '22' isn't an 'accurate representation' : bit.ly/11iyEIl 1 hour ago