We have found some pretty gross things in our food before, but this one might take the cake. We have all found a hair here and there, but have you found a bug in your […]
CNNis reporting that 32-year-old Edward Archbold collapsed and died Friday night after winning a snake in a bug-eating contest. Archbold signed up to eat a variety of insects at Ben Siegel Reptile Store, where staff […]
What in the world is this? When using the ladies room at the radio station, Leigh Ann noticed this small object adhered to the door frame in the bathroom, behind the door.