There is no shortage of things I like. I like everything from shoes to books. I like makeup and magazines. Did I mention how much I like clothes? Oh, and let’s not forget I like […]
Not all love stories have happy endings. For those having more of an anti-Valentine’s feeling about the holiday this year, Radio.com recommends these dark, twisted books that visit the underbelly of love — where hopes […]
Finding a Valentine isn’t always easy. Keeping one can be even harder. For those who are alone, or those who just feel alone, this Valentine’s Day we’ve pulled together some of the best books to […]
Leigh Ann’s decided to let you know what her top 5 books of 2012 were. If you didn’t read these in 2012, they are still available for 2013.
Book lovers rejoice. You can finally smell that brand new unread book smell anytime you would like. Thanks to Paper Passion by Gerhard Steidl, , Geza Schoen Steidl
No doubt you’ve heard about the E.L. James novel ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’. If you haven’t read it yet, you might be drifting into the minority of women. The erotic novel has been amazingly popular […]
Recently, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Amy Winehouse[/lastfm]‘s father, Mitch Winehouse, announced that he would be writing a memoir dedicated to the life of Amy with proceeds going to the Amy Winehouse Foundation which helps children in need. While […]
When the Kindle came out, many of us bookworms were proclaiming “Long live the brick-and-mortar bookstore.” We never thought bookstores would go the same way as record stores, but alas, it seems they are well […]
Video games are often criticized for keeping kids inside the house and not outside playing. Now they battling being too violent for kids. The Supreme Court recently struck down California’s never-enacted ban on selling or renting […]
Aerosmith frontman and American Idol judge, Steven Tyler, has a new tell-all memoir hitting shelves (and probably Kindles and Nooks) on May 3rd. “Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?,” promises to reveal the […]
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... Dallas Stars New Jersey Reveal Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos
- 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert...
- Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot... 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De...
- Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love...
- Could sibling rivalries be just as damaging to mental health as peer #bullying? cbsloc.al/17h7Z1Y 2 hours ago