In conjunction with their five-year marriage anniversary, Beyoncé and Jay-Z took a trip to Cuba last week to see the sites and smoke a few cigars. Now government officials are investigating the couple’s trip to the Communist-ruled country to […]
“I guess I am a modern-day feminist,” Beyoncé recently told Vogue UK. “I do believe in equality.” Sure, the “I guess” makes her sound a little apprehensive, but why would a superstar like Beyoncé want to risk polarizing […]
Earlier this week it was revealed that Beyoncé and OutKast’s André 3000 teamed up again to cover Amy Winehouse’s “Back to Black” for Baz Luhrmann’s film adaptation of The Great Gatsby. Now fans can get […]
After teasing an announcement with her six-second #BeyHereNow clip yesterday, Beyonce has released new music, or at least a snippet of new material, in a commercial for Pepsi. The minute-long ad, titled “Mirrors,” shows Beyonce dancing in front of […]
More and more computer hackers are taking aim at celebrities. Two of the newest victims are Angelina Jolie and Lady Gaga. TMZ is reporting that hackers recently hit several celebrities including Jolie, Gaga, Dennis Rodman, […]
Their first collaboration was a funky “Party” off 4, but Beyoncé and André 3000 are teaming up now for a cover. Bey and the OutKast rapper will cover Amy Winehouse’s “Back to Black” for Baz Luhrmann’s forthcoming film adaptation of The Great Gatsby, out May 10, […]
In preparation for her upcoming “Mrs. Carter” tour Beyonce has cut all liquid, aside from water, from her diet. Along with liquid the singer has nixed rice, pasta and red meat from her diet. Beyonce […]
The world will be seeing more and more of Mrs. Carter as H&M roll out a new summer campaign for their H&M for Water collection. The first ad featuring superstar Beyoncé has been revealed, with […]
British fashion and costume designer Julien Macdonald has been asked to design looks for Beyonce’s upcoming Mrs. Carter Show world tour, reports Harper’s Bazaar UK. The singer is a rabid fan of the designer, wearing […]
Amid a few questions with regard to naming her new tour the Mrs. Carter Show, Beyonce comes strong with her first new track in years “Bow Down” when she delivers the line, ” I took […]
- Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza
- Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert... Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot...
- 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De... Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies
- Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love... The 55th GRAMMY AWARDS Forbes' Most Disliked...
- Hang on to your hats! NOAA Predicts 'Extremely Active' Hurricane Season: cbsloc.al/124nc4t 3 hours ago