A funky fresh doggy raps about pet adoption to a familiar tv theme song.
There are more than 300 children living in foster care in North Texas. And more than 1,000 children looking for a home through adoption. The Gladney Center for Adoption helps kids of all ages find homes. And they are hosting two special events coming up. November 3rd is the Foster Care Appreciation Dinner and November 10th there will be a very in-depth Awareness Fair at the Gladney Center for Adoption office in Fort Worth. The informative fair starts at 10 am.
Abandoned Cavalier King Charles Spaniels get a happy ending with a huge turnout of hopeful adoptive families.
Find out what you can do to help the more than 100 dogs abandoned in Denton County this week.
The SPCA of Texas opens its doors to dogs and cats displaced by Hurricane Isaac & is offering 50% off adoption fees to make room at shelters.
It’s hard to imagine Jennifer Lopez being worried about anything. The American Idol judge, singing sensation and actress seems on top of the world. However, in a recent interview with CNN about her current film […]
We know what you’re thinking, “I don’t remember Charlize Theron being pregnant”. Neither do we, but it was confirmed today that Charlize has become a mom.
Starting at 9pm this Friday, a number of pet rescue groups will be at The Village at Fairview for a 24-hour pet adoption marathon organized by Mazie’s Mission. Paws down, this an event you don’t […]
Tonight’s dilemma is from a mother you doesn’t know if she should tell her daughter the truth.
Tonight’s dilemma is from a woman who wants to add an addition to her family.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... Dallas Stars New Jersey Reveal Zazza & Julie's Margarita... Share Your Bluebonnet Photos
- 103.7 KVIL At Learn 2 Live... SWACHA With Tony Zazza Your Pictures At The Ballpark Lite FM At Maroon 5 Concert...
- Pentatonix Live In Studio 103.7 Lite FM At Lady Foot... 103.7 Lite FM At Kohl's 3-6-13 103.7 Lite FM At Villa De...
- Tim Halperin: Live @ Lite Oscar's Best Dressed Ladies Kate Middleton's Royal Baby... Curbside Cupid Gives Out Love...
- Could sibling rivalries be just as damaging to mental health as peer #bullying? cbsloc.al/17h7Z1Y 4 hours ago