- A Special Evening with Dana Carvey benefiting LaunchAbility Don't miss A Special Evening with Dana Carvey hosted by Alliance Data and Benefiting LaunchAbility April 2nd at the Meyerson. Get all details and purchase tickets at www.launchability.org
- Cancer Blows - The Ryan Anthony Foundation Cancer Blows is a once in a lifetime musical event bringing together the most famous trumpet players in the World in a special concert at the Meyerson Symphony Center on March 4th to raise money for Cancer research. Get details at www.cancerblows.com
- 2015 Tarrant County Go Red For Women Luncheon Take a stand against heart disease at the Tarrant County American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Luncheon, Friday, 2/20. Get details here.
- 2015 Dallas Go Red For Women Luncheon Take a stand against Heart Disease at the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Luncheon, Friday, 2/6. Get details here.
- Souper Bowl of Caring Join KVIL and Souper Bowl of Caring to make a play to tackle hunger in North Texas today. Click for details.
- Volunteer To Help Dallas CASA Join 103.7 KVIL in support of Dallas CASA. On an average day in Dallas County, more than 2,000 abused and neglected children live in foster care because they cannot live safely at home. These children need powerful voices to speak for them. Dallas...
- 2014 Dallas Go Red For Women Join 103.7 KVIL and the American Heart Association on Friday, February 7th at the Hilton Anatole for the 2014 Dallas Go Red for Women Luncheon featuring keynote speaker, Vice President Dick Cheney. Join us for a truly inspiring lunch – it just might...