If your a fan of the hit HBO series ‘Game Of Thrones’, than you are aware why they have to cast so many new characters for each new season.
If you aren’t a fan of the show there is still plenty of time to get on board before the season five premiere
Here is a list of the new cast additions for season 5.
Joining the cast will be Jonathan Pryce (‘Tomorrow Never Dies’, ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’) as High Sparrow
- Alexander Siddig (‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’, ’24’) as Doran Martell
- Keisha Castle-Hughes ( ‘Star Wars Episod III: Revenge Of The Sith) Obara Sand
- Jessica Henwick as Nymeria Sand
- Rosabell Laurenti Sellers as Tyene Sand
- Toby Sebastian as Tystane Martell
- Nell Tiger Free as Myrcella Baratheon
- DeObia Oparei as Aero Hotah
- Enzo Cileni as Yezzan.
In other ‘Game Of Thrones’ news George R.R. Martin told Vulture he will be sitting out working on Season 5 all together.
Fans shouldn’t fret too much, the author has a good reason. “I might make it over there early next year, but I’ve got to finish the book The Winds of Winter. So I’m making the trips I’m already obligated to make, but I’m not adding any new trips at this time. So I don’t think I’m going to do a set visit this year, sadly,” Marin said.
The 5th season of ‘Game Of Thrones’ is due out sometime next year.