Steve Kemble has the scoop on the hot Hollywood gossip. Here’s What’s Buzzing this morning!
- Richie Sambora opened up about his feelings for ex-wife Heather Locklear, insisting he still loves the actress. They split in 2007 after 13 years of marriage. He said, “Time does heal old wounds.” They have a daughter together named Ava. – E! Online
- Michael Douglas stated that everything is going great with he and Catherine Zeta Jones as they try to mend their relationship (they, too, separated after 13 years of marriage). They were together last week in New York on the red carpet for an opening of an off Broadway play! – US Magazine
- Did you see what Kanye West gave Kim Kardashian for Mothers Day? When you are overly extravagant Kanye West a simple grocery store bouquet or box of chocolates won’t do, so if you are Kanye, what do you give your fiance on the occasion of her first Mothers Day? Try a wall of white roses, peonies and hydrangeas! WOW! Check out the picture and video Kim posted to her Instagram account!
- Chris Brown‘s jail stay is long from over. The singer has been sentenced to serve one year in a Los Angeles County jail after admitting to violating his probation as a result of his assault arrest in Washington D.C. last fall for punching a man outside the W Hotel. Additionally, the judge extended his probation until 2015. He had previously been sentenced to 5 years probation after pleading guilty to the assault of then girlfriend Rihanna. The judge handed down this hefty sentence Friday in LA. He still has to stand trial in DC in June of this year, which could result in even more jail time. – TMZ
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are scheduled to begin shooting Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons in early June. Production has hit a snag because residents of the ritzy Long Island Villages have all but virtually banned together and no one will rent them a mansion. Most residents feel this would disrupt their lifestyle, and the Kardashians are more trouble than they are worth! – TMZ
- The View co-host Sherri Shepherd and her husband Lamar Sally are divorcing, and the breakup is getting nasty. She’s thrown him out of the house. Friends say she is tired of being married to a guy that doesn’t have a job. When they got married, he claimed he was a big Hollywood player. – TMZ