Steve Kemble has the scoop on the hot Hollywood headlines! Here’s what’s buzzing!
- Today a lawsuit is being filed against Britney Spears by one of her backup dancers. The dancer says that Britney arrived at a rehearsal disheveled and confused and then during the rehearsal Britney extended her arms wrong and hit the dancer in the face so hard she suffered a nasal bone fracture. Britney’s management told her they would pay all of her medical expenses yet after numerous attempts at getting the money to pay the bills- she has gotten nothing and will not sue today to recover all the money she has spent. – NY Daily News
- Yikes! Have you seen Adam Levine‘s bleached blonde hair! He posted a pic of it this weekend with a note saying, “Apocalypse prep course complete.” More like, I love attention I can’t stand not having it! – US Magazine
Apocalypse prep course complete. pic.twitter.com/muvPDrIa59
— Adam Levine (@adamlevine) May 3, 2014
- Sir Richard Branson is arriving in Dallas today!!! He is here trying to secure the gates for his airline Virgin America. In addition to visiting with City officials, he will host an event this evening for some of the decision makers and supporters of Virgin! – CBSDFW
- Oscar-winner Ben Affleck was escorted out of the Hard Rock Casino by security over the weekend for what they call “card counting” at the blackjack table. He has had life-long gambling issues, and one would have thought it was all behind him. Officials at the Hard Rock said, you are just too good for us. He is banned from the blackjack tables but is still welcome on the property and allowed to play other games. – People
- Miley Cyrus did get clearance from a doctor over the weekend to fly to London and restart her Bangerz tour this weekend. She is currently in a London hotel room and posted a video over the weekend of her dancing around celebrating her return to the tour. The video had a caption of a bunch of words we are not allowed to say! – Daily Mail