What’s Buzzing: Bradley Cooper Admits He Went Commando At White House
Steve Kemble has the skinny on all the hot headlines in Hollywood! Here’s What’s Buzzing!!
But First!!! Steve was at the Woman-to-Woman luncheon yesterday to see Bette Midler give the keynote speech. Check out this kiss the Divine Miss M bestowed upon him!!
Ok… now on with the hot gossip!
- We all remember that Selena Gomez stopped following Taylor Swift on Instagram and Taylor vowed their friendship was over if Selena went back with Justin Bieber. Despite this, Swift is now appearing to be the bigger person reaching out to Selena via text and email because she feels her friend is hurting and not doing well. Selena has yet to respond to her text or emails. Selena has stated she was bored with Taylor and wanted to do more than sit around and bake cookies and paint! – Radar Online
- Dallas favorite Monica Greene has donated some works of art from her private collection to the May 15 Art4Paws fundraiser at Trinity Groves benefitting the SPCA’s spay-neuter clinic in South Dallas. I love all of her pieces but one of them is really cool. It is a table cloth from the old 8.0 in the Quadrangle that artists Dan Rizzie and James Sasso decided to scribble all over during drinks and dinner at the restaurant when Monica was the Manager there! – Oh So Cynthia
- We have all heard about Lindsay Lohan‘s list of all the Hollywood men she has supposedly slept with. James Franco was on that list and is now giving his version of his time with Lindsay. He said he was filming in LA and staying at the Chateau Marmont. He fell asleep on the sofa in his suite, woke up at 3am, and Lindsay was there… sitting in a chair! He said he swears on his mother’s life all he did was walk her to the door, kiss her, and toss her out! He went on to say she is totally “delusional!” – Huff Post
- Mariah Carey and her label Def Jam seem to be having differing opinions on the release of her album, now delayed over a year! As we reported earlier, Mariah said she is going to follow Beyoncé’s example and do what is termed a “shock release,” which is a release without any notice to fans, but Mariah told fans she was going to do this… No shock, right! Her label Def Jam has fired back saying it will not be a shock release, it will released in a traditional digital and physical release in May. Ooops! I really don’t think Mariah had any idea what shock release meant! – Billboard
- When Bradley Cooper met President Obama at the White House in February he is now admitting he went Commando! OH MY!! The reason: He has gained 40 pounds for his upcoming movie in which he plays Navy SEAL Chris Kyle in the Clint Eastwood directed movie American Sniper, also starring Sienna Miller. He said, with underwear, his suit would not fit! Has he not heard of Tightie Whities?! Lose the boxers, Bradley! – People
- Pharrell has revealed that his biggest hit ‘Happy’ was first recorded and meant for Cee-Lo Green. He said Cee-Lo wanted to do it, and did do it, yet “powers that be” voted against Cee-Lo acquiring the track. He said that once Pharrell recorded it, and it has been such a huge it, that Cee-Lo has been very gracious. – Rolling Stone