As the Class of 2014 prepares to bid farewell to school days, the Class of 2018 is preparing to invade high school halls as freshmen in the Fall. What’s more disturbing about this fact is the realization that these kiddos were born in the year 2000.
Here are some facts that Buzzfeed felt it was important to realize about the Class of 2018. Prepare to feel ancient…
- The lyric “shake it like a Polaroid picture” has no meaning to them.
- Star Wars has never been a trilogy.
- Eminem could without a doubt be their dad.
- The song “Waterfalls” by TLC is older than they are.
- They’ve always had GPS and have never had to look up directions and print them out.
- They’ve never had a late-night AIM chat interrupted by someone yelling “get off the internet, I need to use the phone!”
- The Spice Girls are just some middle-aged British women.
- They’ve never experienced the frustration of trying to record your favorite songs from the radio to a tape, only to have the DJ start talking and ruin everything.
Read all 58 facts at Buzzfeed.