What’s Buzzing: Eva Longoria, Neil Patrick Harris, And Boston Marathon
April 15, 2014 6:19 AM
Steve Kemble has the skinny on the hottest headlines in Hollywood this morning!
- Yesterday on Ellen, Eva Longoria talked about how much she loved airports. Ellen was like, that is so weird, and asked her what she liked best about them. Eva said, I like the restaurants, for example in Terminal D at DFW there is a barbeque place I just love. She might have been talking about Cousins! – People
- You have to check out the new issue of Vanity Fair with Scarlett Johannson on the cover. On the inside there is a picture… a shirtless pic of Neil Patrick Harris with both a python and boa around his neck! – Vanity Fair
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) April 15, 2014
- Biggest Buzz of all today will be about Boston. Today is the 1 year anniversary of the bombing of the Boston Marathon. They are expecting 1 million people to watch the race and up to 36,000 runners to participate! The mayor of Boston said this is a big day in the healing process for Boston. BOSTON STRONG! – USA Today
- Tickets go on sale today at 10AM for the 50th Anniversary of the ACM Country Music Awards to be held in Dallas at AT&T Stadium next year! Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan are returning as host for the April 19th event! Get your tickets from Ticketmaster.com!
- Speaking of country music, Taylor Swift was asked what she requires in a man, and she said the following:
- a) Someone on her level when it comes to career
- b) He should have at least 1 sister- because it will make him a better boyfriend
- c) He should have a good relationship with his Mother, but not be a Mama’s boy
- d) He should know at least 2 languages
- e) Must be tall, but not too tall
Looks like someone is going to be singing angry break up songs for a long time! – Showbiz Spy
- We get on Kanye West a lot for well everything and most he deserves, but we can also give him applause when he does good. His is working with the City of Chicago on an initiative to help over 20,000 youth in the Chicago area get on the path to a successful career, rather than a life of crime on the street. – Gigwise