What’s Buzzing: Oprah Wants To Retire From O Magazine’s Cover Girl
April 11, 2014 6:25 AM
Steve Kemble has all the details on What’s Buzzing this morning!
- Best of Irving Awards was last night! Gloria Campos and Steve were the hosts! It was held at the Four Seasons Hotel and Resort in Las Colinas!
- Former “Entertainment Tonight” reporter and “Dancing With The Stars” co-host Samantha Harris announced she has breast cancer and will undergo a double mastectomy. She is strong and stated that her first reaction was not ‘why me’, but ‘why to my girls’. She stated – I WILL be here to plan my daughters weddings! Wishing her all the best! – ET Online
- Oprah is reportedly thinking of not doing the covers for O Magazine in the future. She has done over 200! Editor Gayle King is denying this is related to money, yet one can’t help but think that after Kim Kardashian’s Vogue cover (which is selling in pace with two of Vogues highest selling covers, Michelle Obama and Beyonce) that they are thinking cover stories generate money! – ET Online
- It appears that CBS has tapped Stephen Colbert to replace David Letterman. We are hearing reports of a 5 year deal. Letterman supposedly supports the decision. Les Moonves said he and his wife both LOVE the Colbert Report!
- When Hillary Clinton was speaking in Las Vegas last night to a convention group a female in the audience hurled a pump at her! She dodged it, and they escorted the woman out. Hillary said, “WOW! I did not know Waste Management was so controversial!” – New York Daily News
- Steve Kemble was “MISSING” from the Mad Hatters luncheon at the Dallas Arboretum yesterday. Check out his picture!
- Anne Hathaway admits she did take a flask of tequila in her purse to the Oscars this year. People commented seeing her continue to pull something in and out of her purse! She said she found the cutest flask that fit in her clutch! – Huff Post
- North Texas native Selena Gomez has fired BOTH her Mother and Father as her Managers. They have managed her career since her big break with Disney years ago. She is still close with both her parents despite their strong disapproval of her dating Justin Bieber and her decision to fire them as her Management. – TMZ