We had the pleasure of chatting with the gorgeous Theo James, star of the new movie Divergent. You may recognize Theo from TV shows like “Golden Boy” and “Downton Abbey” (He played the Turkish ambassador in the first season.)
Divergent is in theaters today, and Theo plays Four who serves as a sort of mentor for the heroine Tris. The handsome Brit uses an American accent in the movie. He shared with us that to keep the accent he would talk in it all week during filming and only switch back to his natural British accent on the weekend relaxing with friends.
We also asked him the same 5 questions that we ask every celebrity. Check out his answers:
1. What is the best meal you can cook?
2. What is your favorite grooming product?
Mint shaving balm.
3. If you could have a dinner party with two famous people, dead or alive, who would it be?
Marlon Brando and Jimmi Hendrix.
4. If you weren’t an actor, what would you be doing?
5. What is the best sound effect you can make?
Listen to the sound effect that Theo made during our interview!