According to a Yahoo! article, there are 5 high paying jobs that are on the rise. The following jobs have a percentage growth that started in 2012 and projects until 2022. Let’s run down the list below:
1. Industrial Organizational Psychologist: Median Annual Salary of over $83 thousand dollars.
All you need is to be analytical and have a masters degree in Psychology. This career field has a percentage of growth set at 53%.
2. Software Developer: Median Annual Salary of over $90 thousand dollars.
The applications guru. This position has a percentage of growth set at 23%.
3. Medical Health & Services Manager: Salary of over $88 thousand dollars.
A background in the medical field can’t hurt. But if you can bring some business savvy brains to the table you may have something here. This career field has a percentage growth set at 23%
4. Financial Analyst: Salary of over $76 thousand dollars.
The money grabbers. Who doesn’t like a lot of green on the trees? This career has a 16% growth projection in the coming years.
5. Dental Hygienist: Salary of over $70 thousand dollars.
Look at those cavities! Okay, hopefully not! But you get the gist. This career path has a 33 % job growth projection.
Check out the 5 jobs that are falling right here!