We had our dream expert Damian Nordmann from the School of Metaphysics in this morning to interpret our dreams.
Julie said that she can’t remember any of her dreams from the last few weeks. Not that it’s a bad thing. Normally, her dreams are very intense.
Damian says: Write down your dreams in a journal as soon as you wake up. You can also train yourself to remember them by telling yourself that you’ll remember your dreams. Like priming a water pump, that will build up until you actually remember your dreams.
Tony leaves next Thursday for his trip to Australia. Twice now, he’s had a dream that he was falling asleep on the plane and dreaming. In his dream within a dream, a giant cartoon whale like the one in Finding Nemo comes out of nowhere and swims beside the plane.
Damian says: As we always say, animals in dreams represent habits. Because the whale is cartoonish, there might be some use of the imagination. It might indicate misuse as it is a habit. Maybe you need to examine what you are thinking about over and over again.
The School of Metaphysics has a ton of events coming up!
- Check out the 4-week Concentration Short Course. It’ll be on Mondays starting March 10th from 7:30PM to 9:30PM. The cost is $80. Call 214-821-5406 or email email@example.com to register.
- Get a grip on your mind with Mastery of Consciousness Class. This weekly class meets Tuesdays starting March 25th from 7:30PM to 9:30PM. Call 214-821-5406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
In Fort Worth:
- Get a grip on your mind with Mastery of Consciousness Class. This weekly class meets Wednesdays starting March 5th from 7:30PM to 9:30PM. Call 817-920-9180 or email email@example.com to register.
- Find out what your dreams mean at the March Dream Meetup. It’s Friday, March 7th at 7PM. Call 817-920-9180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Check out the Intuitive Parenting Book Club on Saturday, March 8th from 2PM to 4PM. Call 817-920-9180 or email email@example.com to register.