On Air / Blogs

Girl’s iPhone Catches Fire In Her Pocket

View Comments
Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images

Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images

Leigh-Ann-Personality-Icon Leigh Ann Adam
Read More

“Liar, liar pants on fire,” has a little more meaning today.

A girl in Maine had an issue recently when her cell phone actually caught fire in her pants pocket.

MSN is reporting that a Keenebunk Middle School eight grade girl heard a popping sound coming from her pants pocket last Friday. When the girl looked down smoke was billowing up out of the pocket.

The girl took action by stop, dropping, and rolling around on the ground, and the boys were told to leave the classroom so she could remove her flaming pants.

She was treated at a local hospital. The phone in question was an iPhone 5C.

 

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,890 other followers