Football Foodies: Sweet Potato Pulled Pork Sliders
December 19, 2013 8:19 AM
Tony ZazzaRead More
Tony has another great recipe for you to try out at this weekend’s football watching party or tailgate. This week’s recipe comes from the food blog Lauren’s Latest.
- 1/2 recipe Lauren’s Easy BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1/2 recipe Lauren’s The Best Coleslaw Ever
- 1 package crinkle cut sweet potato fries
- 1/3 cup drained mild yellow pepper rings
- Follow the directions for baking the sweet potato fries on the package. Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Build sliders by heaping 1-2 spoonfuls of pulled pork on one sweet potato fry. Top with the coleslaw and a couple of yellow pepper rings. Use a similar-sized sweet potato fry for the top.
- Repeat until all the fries are used up.