Tony has another great recipe for you to try out at this weekend’s football watching party or tailgate. This week’s recipe comes from the food blog Lauren’s Latest.
- 1/2 recipe Lauren’s Easy BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1/2 recipe Lauren’s The Best Coleslaw Ever
- 1 package crinkle cut sweet potato fries
- 1/3 cup drained mild yellow pepper rings
- Follow the directions for baking the sweet potato fries on the package. Let them cool for 5 minutes.
- Build sliders by heaping 1-2 spoonfuls of pulled pork on one sweet potato fry. Top with the coleslaw and a couple of yellow pepper rings. Use a similar-sized sweet potato fry for the top.
- Repeat until all the fries are used up.