Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
Here is a list of my favorite gifts…to give or receive. Some of these are very expensive…but a girl can dream, right?
1. I Can’t walk into Restoration Hardware without finding something that I fall in love with. I recently stopped by and found this Gramophone. It jumped out at me. I think it was literally calling my name. I had to have it. Lucky for me I received it for my birthday. Not only does it work with your iPhone it’s a great conversation piece.
2. How cool is this chocolate shoe. I love shoes and I love chocolate. Perfect. I received one as a gift a few years ago and ate the entire thing…by myself. This would also make a great stocking stuffer.
3. You can’t go wrong with Tory Burch. I love her shoes and boots. I so want these boots and even put them on my Christmas list. I showed my hubby and he said they were ugly. I should divorce him.
4. What girl doesn’t dream of owning a pair of red bottom shoes? Leopard print and spikes…I’m in LOVE. Unfortunately, they are out of my price league. But they are gorg!
5. I bought a Michele watch about 8 years ago and love it. They are made well, too. It still looks and works as good as the day I got it.
6. I’m really into the pillow sprays at Bath and Body Works. They smell great and are only $10. Great stocking stuffer.
7. If you’re looking for a great perfume for someone you can’t go wrong with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. It’s my absolute favorite. I always get compliments when I wear it.
8. You can’t go through the holidays without having chocolate. You can’t. It’s against the law. See’s has the best chocolate. My favorite is the Boudreaux. My second favorite is the vanilla cream. My third favorite is the chocolate covered cherry’s. Okay…I love them all.
9. Any woman in your life will love a trench coat from Burberry…if you can afford one. Yes, they are pricey but timeless. I was lucky enough to find one on sale a few years ago and love it. It’s something that will never go out of style.
10. I love diffusers and this brand is my favorite. You really do smell them when you walk into a room. And they last a long time.
I hope these gifts help you in some way with your holiday shopping. And if my hubby is reading this…I really want #3. They are NOT ugly.