Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Being Called Ugly
Julie had a really good weekend, so she doesn’t have anything to really complain about. She does have something to say about her sister’s dog Pogo. Pogo will chase anything. He loves to chase cars. If you walk by him and go “VROOM!” he will chase you. He is the world’s dumbest dog. He snores, so much that Lucy thought there was a monster in the house. He once ate an entire bowl of ribs and farted for a week. After 13 years of chasing cars, he finally caught one over the weekend. Rest In Peace Pogo.
Tony headed to Target Sunday morning, and there was a lady there who must have thought the end of the world was nigh from the pile in her cart. Normally, Tony is all about ladies first, but when she looked at the 2 items in Tony’s hand, smiled, and said, “ladies first,” it was all Tony could do to restrain himself. He would have unleashed a torrent about horrible fashion choices if he hadn’t kept his mouth closed. Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That!
John had an appearance on Friday night. It was cold and rainy, and the promo crew was stuck in traffic. They showed up right at 5PM, so when John saw them drive up, he got out of his car and walked to the front of the store. There were 2 employees standing outside having a conversation that went like this:
- Employee #1: Hey, is there a radio station coming today?
- Employee #2: I don’t know. No one said anything to if they are.”
- #1: Are those the DJs on the side of the car?”
- #2: No man, that’s Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson, and Pink.”
- #1: Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Those people are way too good looking to be DJs. I mean, that’s why they are in radio, right? Great voice, just don’t have the looks for TV. Hahahahaha! (Looks at John) Hey man, can I help you with something?
- John: No, I’m with the radio station.
- #1: Oh yeah, what do you do?
Seriously?! Did those guys really just call John ugly to his face?! Pretty sure they just insulted all of us on the show, too! When the guy realized John was a DJ, his jaw dropped to the floor. Face for radio, please. AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!