Find Out What Your Twitter Is Worth
We all know how active a tweeter Julie is. It would be interesting to see how her Twitter activity would pay off it Twitter actually paid out.
Time.com recently posted a calculator that calculates how much money Twitter would owe you. The dollar amount is based on how frequently you tweet, how many followers you have, how long you’ve been on Twitter, and calculates how many of your followers are really paying attention. You get 12.45 cents per follower out of that calculation.
So what are your favorite celebrity Twitters worth?
- Mike Modano (@9modano) $7,294
- Michael Urie (@michaelurie) $4,588
- Ryan Cabrera (@RyanCabrera) $3,349
- Julianne Hough (@juliannehough) $95,951
- Kim Kardashian (@KimKardashian) $5,550,360
- Rihanna (@rihanna) $5,920,684
- Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk) $2,184,212
- Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) $2,403,776
- Cher (@cher) $417,571
- Huffington Post (@huffingtonpost) $15,668,947
- President Barack Obama (@barackobama) $5,238,420
- Pope Francis (@pontifex) $30,589
We decided to go around the station and see what our Twitter accounts are worth. We were in for a bit of a shock with some accounts.
- 103.7 KVIL (@1037KVIL) $174
- Julie Fisk (@KVILJulieFisk) $107
- Tony Zazza (@tonyzazza) $25
- Producer John (@KVILJohn) $0
- Web Girl Leslie (@geekyleslie) $37
- Leigh Ann Adam (@leighannadam) $1
- Kory (@KoryOnTheRadio) $511
So, how much is your Twitter worth? Find out by using Time.com’s calculator HERE.