After hearing news that Ryan Gosling could be getting back together with Rachel McAdams, the world collectively sighed and popped The Notebook in to the DVD player. Still basking in the romantic glow of a famous celebrity couple reuniting, we thought about all the other famous exes that should get back together.
Glamour Magazine has a list of some great celebrity couples that have long since parted ways. We just can’t help but want to see them get back together.
- Johnny Depp and Winona Rider
- Blake Lively and Penn Badgely
- Heidi Klum and Seal
- Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn
- Amy Poehler and Will Arnett
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
- Brad Ptt and Gwyneth Paltrow
- Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears
We even came up with a few celebrity train wreck couples we’d like to see get back together on a reality show for the popcorn value.
Tony would like to see these two couples get back together:
- Roseanne Barr and Tom Arnold
- Flavor Flav and Bridgitte Nielsen
Julie only wants to see Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee get back together.