You may have graduated college 20 years ago or 2 years ago, but there are certain things you could get away with as a college student that are no longer acceptable if you’re no longer a student.
Her Campus recently posted a list of college shenanigans that post-college adults should really give up. Oddly enough, this sounds like working in radio. Check out the list:
- Wearing sweatpants outside of the house. Unless you’re going for a jog in cold weather, going to or coming from the gym, you shouldn’t be wearing those baggy sweatpants in public.
- Extended hangovers. Contrary to popular belief, the older you get the longer it takes to get over a night or weekend of hard partying.
- Living by the penny. If you budget your bank account just see how much shopping or partying you can afford before you go broke, it might be time to slow down and save some of that money, or find a grown up job.
- Taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon. Working in morning radio, we can get away with this. Not sure how any other working adult can get away with a 4 hour nap in the afternoon.
- Eating ramen noodles every day. Man cannot live on ramen alone. You should probably go to the grocery store and vary your diet.
- Sexy Halloween costumes. Definitely not office party appropriate.
- Crazy Spring Breaks. The only way you get a Spring Break after college is if you’re a teacher, or you take a vacation with your kids during their Spring Break.
- Monday Fun Day, Booze Day Tuesday, Wine Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday, and Frosty Beverage Fridays. If this is your weekly calendar, your friends and family would like to speak to you about your drinking habits.
- Living in a dirty house. If your home looks like an episode of Hoarders or a health hazard.
Check out the full list over at Her Campus.