Sure Signs That You’re A Mother
November 6, 2013 7:23 AM
Since Julie is a mother of two wonderful daughters. We thought we’d put her to the test and see how she fared.
- You think a glass of wine counts as a serving of fruit.
- You will have mini-therapy sessions with anyone that will listen.
- You consider going to the grocery store by yourself a vacation.
- You rate physical pain on 3 levels: pain, excruciating pain, and stepping on a Lego.
- You can hear a sneeze through closed doors, two bedrooms away, while your significant other snores next to you.
- You think a 15-minute shower with a locked door is like a day at the spa.
- You can’t go to the bathroom without an audience or disruption.
- You use baby wipes to clean up random messes and the dashboard of your car.
- You have a top secret stash of chocolate because you don’t want to share.
- You wash the same load of laundry three days in a row because you keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.
- You suddenly realize that you’re still watching cartoons by yourself long after your kids have gone to bed.
You can find more of these signs at Huff Post.