From Zazza & Julie
Halloween is coming up soon. If you’re stuck for Halloween costume ideas, maybe you should check out some of the Top 10 Halloween costumes for adults.
Market Watch recently posted the Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Adults based on the top search results on Google. Here are what topped the list of popular costume ideas this year:
10. Daft Punk – The helmets of the French music duo known for “Get Lucky” and “Around The World” are pretty popular. Pair with sparkly blazers and you’ll be ready to hit the dance floor.
9. Gatsby Dresses – Flapper dresses from the 1920s are hot for those looking to emulate Daisy Buchanan. They are pretty easy to find at costume stores like Party City.
8. Batman – Superheroes are always popular, but dads stuck on Trick Or Treat Duty might get a special kick out of pretending to be BatDad.
7. Daenerys – The beautiful white-haired Khaleesi from HBO’s Game of Thones.
6. Minecraft – These blocky and pixelated characters are pretty easy to make DIY. Just need a box to fit over your head and a printer to print out the character’s pixelations.
5. Miley Cyrus – There is actually a costume that you can dress as twerking Miley and Robin Thicke to recreate the VMAs twerk heard ’round the world.
4. Duck Dynasty – All you need is a camo shirt, beard, hat, and a tupperware cup of iced tea and you too can look like Uncle Si for Halloween!
3. Fox - Ylvis’s “What Does the Fox Say” YouTube video has inspired people to dress in the fox costumes like in their video.
2. Breaking Bad – Take Walter White out for one last hurrah by dressing in the yellow meth cooking suits like on the hit AMC show.
1. Minions – The little yellow guys from Despicable Me are easy to make and really popular costumes this year.