Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Sour Cream)
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped up
- 6 jalapeños, minced (if you can’t get fresh, substitute a 4-ounce can diced jalapeño peppers, drained)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the cream cheese, Sour Cream, bacon, jalapeños, garlic, cumin and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish or 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter in a small bowl, tossing with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, etc.