From Zazza & Julie
Tony told us yesterday about his Life List. Not to be confused with a Bucket List, his Life List is past accomplishments and cool moments in his life that he looks back at when he needs a reminder of the good times in his life. He gave us our homework to come in this morning with our lists.
John only had two on his list:
- The first was being at the Ranger’s World Series Game 5 when Mike Napoli smacked a 2-run double out to right center in the 8th inning. He says it was the loudest he’s ever heard the crowd at the Ballpark.
- John’s other accomplishment is working for Zazza & Julie. It’s a dream job.
Tony’s list has more than 60 items on it. A few of the highlights that we touched on this morning:
- He emcee’d two shows for Bill Cosby. Tony says he got to go backstage to hang out and drink scotch with Cosby himself.
- As a kid, Tony organized a library for the kids in his neighborhood, a museum in his backyard, and a neighborhood carnival. The carnivals were such a success with that he was featured in a local newspaper as a kid.
Julie turned in a list of 28 cool moments from her life:
- When she was 4-years-old, she vividly remembers when her dad lost control of the airplane he was flying during a storm. She remembers the nose dive, looking out the windows, and being huddled with her grandma and sister in the back being told to “say your prayers.” She also remembers her mom and dad arguing after they finally landed in Nashville about how they would get home, and finally taking the Greyhound bus home.
- She got to go backstage at the Weinie Roast in L.A. and hanging out with Weird Al Yankovic, David Spade, Adam Sandler and a guy who looked like Norm McDonald but isn’t. She also got to sit next to Slash.
- One of her proudest moments is giving birth to her two daughters.