We felt that we needed to call Tony out on something this morning. We’ve been giving him a hard time since he turned 38, but he brought this all on himself when he whipped out an item that has put him in the “old” category.
Last week, Tony whipped out a days-of-the-week pill box full of medicine. We are fairly certain that no one under the age of 50 has one of those silly little boxes, but Tony brings his with him in his gym bag. That’s probably the first sign of getting old.
Julie freely admitted her sign of getting old without us having to throw her under a bus. Julie admits her bladder is both small and has a control issue. Every morning, we notice that she makes trips to the bathroom during songs. She confessed to discovering the control issue while jumping in a bounce house. Don’t tickle her too long, and don’t let her work on an elliptical machine too long.
Speaking of elliptical machines, that reminded Tony of another sign of getting old. Don’t workout around Tony if he had lunch before getting on the elliptical machine. You’ll need a fan, that’s all we’re saying.
We found some funny signs you’re getting old. Here are a few :
- Having relations in a twin bed is out of the question
- There is more food than beer in your fridge
- You watch the Weather Channel and know the names of the weather guys
- You’re the cranky neighbor calling the police on those darn kids having a party
- Older relatives feel comfortable sharing adult humor with you
- You have no idea when Taco Bell closes
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt
- Taking naps
- Dinner and a movie is the whole date
- You actually eat breakfast as breakfast time
- Your dinner time and bed time are getting earlier