From Zazza & Julie
Oh the dangers of group text messages. Tony recently received a text message that was mistakenly sent through a previous group text conversation. The message came from the wife of a friend, but it was obviously intended for her husband, Tony’s friend.
As the wife is leaving this week for a vacation with her gal pals, she’s left what could only be described as the most ridiculous list to expect anyone to compelete in 4 days. Check out this list:
- Repaint the powder bath.
- Make doctor’s appointment and get annual physical
- Take pups in to get groomed
- Tires on Volvo need to be replaced
- Move armoir from upstairs game room to downstairs living room (Tony’s dad is gone, so he can help. No excuses. We help him a lot.)
- Take goodies you got me from Victoria’s Secret back and get right size (Telling myself it’s the thought that counts)
- Exchange humidifier for Vick’s brand
- Would love a date night Friday when I return. Find babysitter for the kids so we can have a night to ourselves. Love ya!
Tony is trying to find not only a way to get out of doing this list, but also a way to get his friend out of it as well. Listen to what he had to say when he saw his name mentioned on the To-Do list.
Listeners phoned in with their thoughts on the list and what Tony and his friend should do about it.