Join 103.7 Lite FM for the Learn 2 Live Green (L2LG) FREE, fun, family event at The Shops at Legacy from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, April 13th.
Check out exhibits, presentations on a variety of environmental topics, workshops, demonstrations, entertainment, green art and children’s activities. Come out and learn about environmentally-friendly day-to-day living, explore information about renewable energy sources, learn how to integrate environmental values with individual purchasing power, support healthy ecosystems and sustainable neighborhoods, and how to adopt and model green living practices for others.
Green topics include:
- Home Energy-Efficiency, Smart Energy Loan Program & Renewable Energy
- Electric, Hybrid & Mass Transportation
- Lifestyle & Recreation
- Locally-sourced, Organic Foods
- Green Building & Remodeling
- Indoor Air Quality
- Durable/Reusable, Recycled Content & Organic Goods
- Urban Gardening, composting, Bokashi & YardWise Gardening
- Waste Reduction & Recycling
- Water Quality & Conservation
For more information visit www.learn2livegreen.com