Komen Greater Fort Worth Race For The Cure

View Comments

greater_fort_worth-SGKRACE_
Join 103.7 Lite FM and thousands of area residents and say “I’m In” to the Komen Greater Fort Worth Race for the Cure on April 6 at Ridgmar Mall.

Thousands of area residents are saying “I’m In” to Komen Greater Fort Worth Race for the Cure on April 6 at Ridgmar Mall. Register as an individual or a team in the 1 mile fun run or 5k race. Competitive and non-competitive entries are available. 75 percent of proceeds from the Greater Fort Worth Race for the Cure help locally with breast cancer education, screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of money raised goes to support national research initiatives to help find the cures. Registration starts at $15 for youth and $30 for adults. Don’t miss your chance to register yourself or a team for the Race on April 6 at Ridgmar Mall. Sign up online by March 29th to receive your race packet in the mail. Say “I’m In” and register today at www.komengreaterfw.org.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 4,055 other followers