Dancing With The Stars Announces Season 16 Cast
Hot off the presses! The cast of the 16th season of Dancing With The Stars has just been announced.
In the lead up to the March 18th premiere of the next season for the popular dancing show, ABC released the names of the 12 celebrity cast members slated to pair up with the pros and dance for the coveted mirror ball trophy.
The Season 16 cast includes:
- Aly Raisman – Captain of the U.S. Women’s Gymnastics team. She’s dancing with Mark Ballas
- Andy Dick – Comedian and actor. He’s dancing with Sharna Burgess.
- D. L. Hugley – Comedian and actor. He’s dancing with Cheryl Burke.
- Dorothy Hamill – Olympic gold medal figure skating legend. She’s dancing with Tristan McManus.
- Ingo Rademacher – General Hospital‘s Jasper “Jax” Jacks. He’s dancing with Kym Johnson.
- Jacoby Jones – Professional football player for the 2013 Superbowl Champion Baltimore Ravens. He’s dancing with Karina Smirnoff.
- Kellie Pickler – American Idol contestant from Season 5. She’s dancing with Derek Hough.
- Lisa Vanderpump – One of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She’s dancing with Gleb Savchenko.
- Victor Ortiz – Former Welterweight Boxing Champion. He’s dancing with Lindsay Arnold.
- Winona Judd – Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author. She’s dancing with Tony Dovolani.
- Zendaya Coleman – Actress and singer from Disney Channel’s Shake It Up! She’s dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy.