Reporting Tony Zazza
We’ve had response from all across North Texas from people getting their offices, classes, neighborhoods, friends, families, and groups together to print off the cards and create wonderful Valentines for the school children of Sandy Hook Elementary in Newton, Connecticut. There’s still time for you to get your cards to us!
Hearts of Hope for Sandy Hook Kids for Valentine’s Day:
1. Print out the 2 per page Hearts of Hope Valentine’s Day Cards below (Make sure to change your print properties to 2-sided).
2. Write a special message to the kids
3. When finished, collect all cards (from family, neighbors, students, youth groups, etc.)
4. Send or Drop Off Cards to:
c/o 103.7 Lite Fm
4131 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1000
Dallas, TX 75204
5. We will then send ALL Collected Cards to Sandy Hook on your behalf.
Cards must be received at Lite FM no later than February 9th to ensure Valentine’s Day Delivery!
Click The Image Below To Get The Full File To Print