10 Most Dangerous Songs To Listen To While Driving
We all love to jam out in our cars while we are driving, but have you ever noticed your driving being affected by the music you’re listening to?
British insurance company Confused.com recently did a study on music and driving habits. They asked four men and four women to drive 500 miles, half with music and half in silence, to see how music played into the way they drove.
The results found that women who listened to hip-hop in the car were more likely to drive aggressively, including fast acceleration and last-minute breaking. Something similar happened when men listened to heavy metal; they drove at faster speeds.
Here are the 10 most dangerous driving songs according to Confused.com:
- “Hey Mama” by The Black Eyed Peas
- “Dead On Arrival” by Fall Out Boy
- “Paper Planes” by M.I.A.
- “Walkie Talkie Man” – Stereogram
- “Paradise City” by Guns N’ Roses
- “How You Remind Me” by Nickelback
- “Hit The Road, Jack” by Ray Charles
- “Get Rhythm” by Johnny Cash
- “Heartless” by Kanye West
- “Young, Wild, and Free” by Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa (feat. Bruno Mars)