The Golden Globes are this Sunday, and if you’re hosting a watching party with your friends, here are a few fun things to keep in mind.
Celebs attending the Golden Globes in Hollywood are treated to a delicious three-course dinner while winners receive their awards. Thanks to the Daily Mail, you too can enjoy the same gourmet feast that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are noshing on while Tina Fey and Amy Poehler entertain with hosting duties.
The starter is grilled artichoke, goat cheese, and endive pear. The main course is a 3oz cut of smoked flat iron steak and a 3oz fillet of Pacific sea bass topped with a caramelized mint fennel sauce. Dessert is a cappuccino mousse cake with dark chocolate, espresso, run, and Kahlua. If that doesn’t just make your mouth water! The Beverly Hilton Hotel has posted the recipes on their website, beverlyhilton.com.
For the grown ups, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler came up with a Golden Globes drinking game to make sure that you’re having fun and paying attention at home. Here are the 6 steps the former SNL colleagues told The Hollywood Reporter:
- Take a drink any time an actress cries during a speech.
- Take a drink any time you see a person actively not listening. Take a drink any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything!”
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
Of course, what you drink and how many layers of clothing you wear is up to you. It could be fun to sip on grape juice wearing every article of clothing in your closet while watching.