Katy Perry And Honey Boo Boo Child Are Among Hottest Pop Culture Halloween Costumes For 2012
Halloween is one of the best times to celebrate the famous and infamous personalities that have captured our attention in 2012. Halloween is the perfect time to celebrate pop culture by dressing as the personalities that we love or those we love to mock endlessly.
The hottest pop culture Halloween costumes span the breadth of pop culture. From pop music, movie characters, celebrity couples, and a New York Times best selling novel to the Olympics, reality TV stars, news makers, and the Internet, there is the possibility to cover all of pop culture this Halloween. And the good news is, they are relatively easy to make and/or find!
Here are a few of the hottest pop culture Halloween costumes:
- Tan Mom – Spray tan a trip to the thrift store
- Honey Boo Boo Child – A bottle of Mountain Dew and your best beauty pageant gown.
- Katy Perry – A purple wig and a couple of movie reels adhered to your front.
- Scarlet Johansson as Black Widow from Marvel’s The Avengers
- Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman from The Dark Knight Rises
- 50 Shades of Grey – Dress up in different shades of grey and carry a whip.
- Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West – For her, exaggerated curves in a tight white dress. For Him, Nikes, big gold chains, and those silly plastic glasses with the stripes across them.
- Prince William & Kate Middleton – Sleek and stylish duds with crowns and tiaras.
- Snooki and her baby – Dig out your old Snooki costume and carry a baby doll.
- Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas – Patriotic tracksuit, a gold medal, and a box of Wheaties.
- Pintrest – Print out all your favorite Pintrest pictures and “pin” them to yourself.
SheFinds.com has more fun pop culture Halloween costume ideas.