Cowboys Crash Course – Week 2
The Dallas Cowboys are one of the most popular franchises in all of sports. So it is safe to say after their games, office talk around the Dallas/Fort Worth area leans towards their last game. But sometimes you get busy, don’t really care, or just didn’t pay that much attention while the game was on. We’re here to help. We’ve got the ‘Cowboys Crash Course’ here to help you stay in the conversation when it turns to yesterday’s game. Below you’ll find some statements that can be interjected into the conversation to show you care about the Cowboys as much as everyone else in Dallas, even if you don’t.
A brief recap of the game first. The Cowboys lost yesterday in Seattle against the Seahawks. The final score was 27-7 and that drops the Cowboys record to 1-1 on the season.
Cowboys Crash Course – Week 2 Phrases
- Well you can’t fumble the opening kick-off, it just puts your team in the wrong mindset.
- The special teams can’t play like that and expect to win.
- Golden Tate better get fined for that hit on Shaun Lee. That was a cheap shot.
- You’re never going to win if you give up 104 second half rushing yards.
- Romo wasn’t terrible, but it’s hard to win when you start off playing from behind.
- Let’s not talk about. Hey the Rangers won!