“Dancing With The Stars” All-Stars Cast Revealed
ABC unveiled the “Dancing With the Stars” favorites who will get another go at the mirror ball trophy in the series’ first ever all-star edition.
Here is the list:
- Actress Kirstie Alley, a second-place finisher season 12
- Actress Pamela Anderson (season 10)
- Season five winner and Brazilian race car driver Helio Castroneves
- Actor and singer Joey Fatone, second in season four
- Season eight winner and Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson
- Singer and actor Drew Lachey, season two champ
- Season eight runner-up, French-American actor Gilles Marini
- Olympic gold medalist speed skater and season four victor Apolo Anton Ohno
- Soap opera star and season one winner Kelly Monaco
- Bristol Palin, who came in third in season 11
- Melissa Rycroft from season eight
- Former Dallas Cowboy running back Emmitt Smith, season three winner
The viewers get to decide the final contestant. The choice is between TV personality Carson Kressley, singer Sabrina Bryan, and Kyle Massey from the Disney Channel.
You can vote for the last contestant HERE. Voting ends on August 24th.