J.Lo Readies Greatest Hits Collection
It’s hard to believe it’s been almost 13 years since Jennifer Lopez released her debut album, On the 6. It’s even harder to imagine that in that same amount of time she’s put out seven records. To commemorate both of these milestones, J.Lo is readying her first greatest hits collection.
On July 24, the American Idol judge will release Dance Again…The Hits, a look back at some of her greatest booty shakers. The 13-tracks cover everything from her “Jenny from the Block” days to her latest return to the dance floor, along with two new songs.
A deluxe edition of Dance Again will also feature an additional three tracks including 2000’s “Let’s Get Loud,” “All I Have” featuring LL Cool J and “Que Hiciste” from her first Spanish language album, Como Ama Una Mujer. This edition will also include a DVD with 11 of her music videos like “Waiting For Tonight” and her latest clip for “Dance Again,” which features her real life beau Casper Smart.
The Most Powerful Celebrity, according to Forbes, is currently touring South America, but on July 20 the singer heads back to the States for her co-headlining tour with Enrique Iglesias. Go to J.Lo’s website for a complete list of dates.
Check out the tracklisting for her upcoming greatest hits album below:
Dance Again…the Hits
1. Dance Again (featuring Pitbull)
2. Goin’ In (featuring Flo Rida)
3. I’m Into You (featuring Lil Wayne)
4. On The Floor (featuring Pitbull)
5. Love Don’t Cost A Thing
6. If You Had My Love
7. Waiting For Tonight
8. Get Right (featuring Fabolous)
9. Jenny From The Block (Track Masters Remix featuring Styles P. & Jadakiss)
10. I’m Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
11. Do It Well
12. Ain’t It Funny (Remix featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah)
13. Feelin’ So Good (Remix featuring Big Pun & Fat Joe)
Deluxe Edition exclusives:
14. All I Have (featuring LL Cool J)
15. Que Hiciste
16. Let’s Get Loud
–Shannon Carlin, CBS Local