It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Casey Anthony Admitted to Killing Her Daughter in 2008
- Amber Heard Files For Divorce From Johnny Depp Just Days After His Mom Passed Away
- Reports Claim Chris Kyle ‘American Sniper’ Lied About His Military Record
- Camper Catches A Couple Of Lions Licking The Tent!
- Matt Simons Q&A Session
- Rob Lowe Is Reportedly In Talks To Join ‘Live’ With Kelly
- Demi Lovato Has A Very Interesting Way Of Recovering From A Workout!
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Daughter Kelly For Tweeting Ozzy’s Mistress’ Phone Number
- Chewbacca Mom Is Going To Be Hanging Out With The Real Chewbacca At The Fan Expo Dallas
- Man Rubs Chili Pepper On Girlfriends Tampon As Prank; Gets Kicked Out Of House