Local Makeup Artist Invents Dry Brush-On Sunblock
It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Taylor Swift on Hackers’ Claim of Nude Photos: ‘You Got Nothing’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- We Talked To The Teacher Who Did The Viral Video To “Uptown Funk” Hear It HERE!!
- Apple Watch Will Go On Sale In…
- Howard Stern Calls Sam Smith An Ugly, Fat, Mother F***er!
- Watch Channing Tatum Reunite With His Imaginary Friends
- Chris Pratt Targeted For Next Indiana Jones Reboot
- All Female Ghostbusters Cast Just Announced
- Did You See The Bachelor Get Called Out And Totally Fall Apart Last Night?
- Women Are Using Laughing Gas During Childbirth Now