It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single
- These Are The Differences Between Dallas And Houston According To The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Kate Hudson And Nick Jonas Have A Romantic Four Hour Dinner Date
- Woman Halts Business Meeting… In The Strangest Way Possible!
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance. See The Pics!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! See The Pics!
- Carly Rae Jepsen Performance Showroom Giveaway