Local Makeup Artist Invents Dry Brush-On Sunblock
It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?