Local Makeup Artist Invents Dry Brush-On Sunblock
It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- VIDEO: Man Strangely Calm As Killer Whale Chomps On His Paddle Board
- 92 Year Old Evicted From Nursing Home After “Wild Stripper Party”
- Anthony Bourdain’s 10 Rules For A Perfect Burger Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend
- You Won’t Believe What They Did With Letterman’s Set Now That His Show Is Over
- Josh Duggar Update…And It’s Only Getting Uglier
- BREAKING: Duggar Family Makes Statement About Molestation Situation With Josh
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Harry Potter Star Has Grown Up Nicely! Check Out His Cover Shoot Of Attitude!
- 22 Things You Did 10 Years Ago That Are Weird Now
- Scott Disick Admits To Hooking Up With Khloe & Kylie!