Local Makeup Artist Invents Dry Brush-On Sunblock
It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- BREAKING: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police
- Hot Chocolate To Sip & Hot Chocolate Cookies To Eat :)
- Have You Seen The Cotton Candy Oreo’s Yet??