Local Makeup Artist Invents Dry Brush-On Sunblock
It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Abby Wombach Kisses Her Wife After Women’s Amazing World Cup Win
- You Have To See These Photos Of Jennifer Lopez And Her Adorable Kids
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old
- Kourtney Kardashian Finally Breaks Up With Scott Disick
- You Won’t Believe How Many Hot Dogs This Guy Ate In 10 Minutes
- Taylor Swift’s Fourth of July Was Better Than Yours
- Demi Lovato Makes Falling Down Look ‘Cool For the Summer’
- ‘Penny Dreadful’ Season Two Finale: Our Guide To Each Character’s Fate
- ‘True Detective’ Season 2, Episode 3 Recap: The White Mask
- This New Desk Lets You Work All Day Right From Bed