It’s one of the unavoidable pitfalls of summer. You put on your sunscreen and hit the lake, only to have that sunscreen run into your eyes. Skin-cancer survivor and makeup artist Susan Posnick has created a dry sunblock powder called Brush On Block. You’ll want this before you hit the beach or lake this summer!
Nobody likes that greasy feeling that sunblock lotion leaves behind when you put it on. Kids shy away from the dreaded bottles of lotion, and men don’t even bother with it. With the burning Texas sun high above us everyday, we need to protect our skin everyday, not just when we hit the beach, pool, or lake.
Local makeup artist Susan Posnick envisioned a better sunblock after surviving a battle with skin cancer. She combined her mineral makeup with powdered titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to create an easy-to-apply yet invisible powdered sunblock that the whole family can use. It comes in self-dispensing brush that’s adjustable so you can apply it to your face or adjust it to get in the crannies of your ears (which need sun protection too).
You can find Brush On Block by Susan Posnick on the web at BrushOnBlock.com.
- Blake Lively’s Shark Movie “The Shallows” Is Off The Shark Chart
- Caitlyn Jenner Posing Nude with Olympic Gold Medal and American Flag
- Johnny Manziel Posted Bond; Look at The Mug Shot or Smug Shot
- Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddleston Dance to ‘Crazy in Love’ At Met Gala
- Adele Shares Her Reaction About Beyoncé Lemonade
- This Celeb Just Had Another Baby! His Ninth! Her First!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Smell, The Bathroom, & The Sugar Daddy
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Regis Philbin Could Be The Full Time Replacement On ‘Live’
- You Can Now Get Over The Counter Birth Control